Your company's total transport capacity (estimated, not planned orders vs. free resources) can also be taken into account when entering orders.
Overbooking is also supported. Possible changes in order handling is taken into account with a additional info related to order,
which is displayed in approval of the order actualization, and also in the approval of shifts
(possible additional shift bonus etc., change in order's driver or vehicle).
You can also import customers and orders from CSV- or EDI/XML -file into the system using a easy-to-use tool.
Order's estimated target time is automatically set when entering orders (can also be set manually). Task list displays late departures, and office's departure list displays orders which are soon to be late (if you have a separate screen for departures).
Miles ERP also includes transit pool, which evenly and automatically distributes orders between different units and vehicles.
Call center integration
- Customer calls the office staff, who enters the order into the system.
- Customer identification and picking calls from the call center can be integrated into the system.
- Customer's ERP is seamlessly integrated to Miles ERP using a WebService, or orders are imported from a file (WCF, EDI/XML, CSV).
- Orders/offer requests from Internet (www-page/your company's homepage).
- Instant taxi orders with automatic customer location from browser (phone, tablet, etc.) and notification of customer of vehicle's time of arrival.
- Office worker selects available and suitable vehicle for the order directly from the map, or the transit can be automatically assigned to nearest vehicle with the smallest possible transport capacity.